Friday, July 29, 2011

Dog Abilities, Part 1: Doggy Annoyances

It is really annoying when a gigantic dog crosses your path, and I know cause I have two gigantuan dogs of my own. They should have taillights, but the way to find them outside is by following the trail of brown spots, which I don't think anyone would like doing. There should be stoplights everywhere in the house, so you don't run into them.  
Another annoying thing dogs like to do is kiss you every second of the day.  Sometimes it's when you're doing really important things.  And sometimes you're resting, and they just lick your feet.  Something I don't think other dogs do, but what my dog does is use her tail as a baseball bat when she wags it, and when it hits your legs, it feels as hard as a rock. And those are all of the annoyances dogs can make, also, if you have a baseball bat and you are whacking a window with it and it breaks, your parents will make pay for it.
Bye 

2 comments:

  1. Our dog threw up in one of the girls bed in the middle of the night. I think that was annoying to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luigi!! Even though your doggies may be annoying, wouldn't you be sad if youndidnt have them?!?!?

    ReplyDelete