Now, anyone who has an I-phone or an I-pad should know the name and logo of Angry Birds. But, if you think about it, are they really that angry, or are they just trying to protect the next generation of birds? I mean, they have a reason to be angry. Green pigs kidnapped they're children, and they're wrecking havoc to get them back! I can't blame them for launching themselves out of a slingshot to destroy the pigs in a puff of smoke and the number 5000. Angry birds would be less, angry if the stupid pigs would stop stealing the rounded omelets. So, next time you play, remember these words of wise wisdom and stop and think "Hey, these birds aren't on medication, they're are just protective parents!"
Squack-Squack (*Good Bye*)
Jet's out. Peace! I..I (peace sign)
Jet, this is so right!! Thank you for seeing this side of it!!
ReplyDelete