Saturday, November 5, 2011
My opinion on LEGO STAR WARS Part 1
LEGO Star Wars is always coming up with new humorous ideas, and now you can see Anakin Skywalker's blog at www.starwars.lego.com. I will now be blogging as Jet Skywalker (I made him up). He is Anakin's little brother, or Luke's uncle. OK, now back to LEGO Star Wars. As a lot of kids in America know, the LEGO Star Wars video games are as humorous as they are intriguing with funny parts in every video. Some of the funniest (in my opinion) can be caught on Tattoine. If you have LEGO Star Wars II or LEGO Star Wars the Complete saga, you know what I mean. One part, (and the only I will mention) is when Luke and Obi-Wan are driving to Mos Eisley and R2 falls off the back of the landspeeder and Luke and Obi-Wan don't even notice. Well, i'm almost leaving for somewhere (don't really know) so BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment